**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Undang Test..

After few days of headache reading the darn lame undang book..

The days has come..

I am glad i am able to finish the whole 500 questions book..

Wanted to give it up jor geh.. lolx..

So so!!

Early in the morning..

Get up superb early cause can't sleep well also..

Get ready and i am off to the center..

Today there will be 4 fellas include me taking undang test from my driving school..

3 were girls and i am the only male there.. Zzz..

Reached there kinda early but there's a lot of people waiting there already..

The uncle told us the few days back, a gang of candidates waited from 9am to 7pm only done their examination..

I was hoping it don't happen on me lar..

I were alone lar.. What else..

Saw Melissa there.. but i don't think she recognize me.. so i decided not to talk to her.. haha!!

Bumped into a Victorian, Thinagaran.. He kena screw by the kakak there cause he miss out his turn when she were calling his name.. i think he went yamcha with his fren.. Haha!!

Waited there for bout 3hours...

Roughly about 11.45am, it's my time..

When the kakak called my name, i cuak duhh..

I dunno what happen.. my hand shivering some more..
( i did not experience this during SPM.) lolx!!

4 of us went in together..

I scare the colour blindness the most.. Cause cannot salah satu pun right?? Straight fail if u get one wrong for colour blindness..
Luckily it wasn't that hard also lar.. Aren't like the one in the 500 quest book. swt weihh.. =.="

I dunno if i am fast or are they slow..
I already reaching the end of 50 question already, but they are still doing..
Believe it ot not.. after i done, i check back from number one..
I don't want to walk out 1st.. lolx..
After dounle checking without changing any answer, i walked out.
Everyone looking at me..
Oh gosh.. i did nothing wrong la weihh.. Zzz..

This is what i get.. ><"
I god Dam Just Need That one More Question lar!! T.T


The Result paper that i can't bring home.
Zzz.. Can only take a photo of it..
Haih..

Closer View..
One more Question only.. Zzz..
I can't check back which one i wrong..
Too bad lar..

Government don't let us check back what's our mistake..
That's why so many people breaks the rules..
They should let us know which question we got wrong mar.. Zzz..
Actually i am very Satisfice with my result. =)

Out of 4 of us..
I highest.. hoho!! They get 42,43,46.
Males are still the best... xD Wakakaka!! xD
Not i want to lanci..
Is just that the other 3 girls act like they are so good,
they don't even bother to talk to you k? =.="
I Bo shong them only lar.. ^^

Katrina the shorttyy!!
I am on my way chasing after you!! =)
() Liciense ()

Pass Undang lorrr..
Going for 3 hours of boring talk tmr.. seee ya.. =)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!