**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chorr Dua~

Gonna Cut short this post.. hehe~

As usual..

I woke up, and there's already breakfast on the table.. Haha!!

Went Movie again in the afternoon..

Almost everyone went out. except my Grandpa? Hehe~

We bought 3 different show..

Then choose which movie to watch.. We split..

I watch 家有喜事 2009 with male cousin. LOL!!

Female cousin Watched InkHeart.

Uncle and Aunt Watched Red Cliff 2.

Don't ask me why like that..

Me myself pun tak tau.. Haha!! Funny la..

Reached there, Get ticket and split.. LOL!!

After movie..

I went my another cousin house.. She married jor.. Go visit her house. Haha!!

This Monster in a Good mood..
Keep come over to us and play with us..
He also know CNY mood ka? xD

Went back after drank 2 can of Shandy and finished her dunno what seaweed biscuit? LOL!!
For Your Info..
I Haven't get one ang pau yet.. T.T

Saja snap this photo..
I also dunno why.. xD
Just woke up from short nap.. lolx..

Went to banglow again..

To help up.. Prepare everything and start the fire..

Oh yea!! We are Having BBQ!! =)

Everything went well~~

Ready to use.. Haha!!
Very dark i know.. =.="







BEWARE!! ^^
Hungry Don't Scroll down!!






Lamb Lamb Lamb!!
This one kena tax by uncle and aunt..
What left for me only that little bit of it.. Haih~

This Time i am smart..
After this is ready, i took it and enter the house straight..
To prevent them from tax me. xD
I ate in the house.. LOL!!


The "monster" became Angel today worr..

Superb Cute la today.. Haha!!

Time to line up one by one to get RED PACKETs!! Haha!!

Hang Hang Is The little boy..

Jia Jia is the Little GirL..

They Ran out and wear their shoe!!

What Emotion is that when asking them to smile. =.="

The way Hang Hang Smile. Swt..
Can't really see Jia Jia face..

A better one..
But Jia Jia face still can't be seen. Swt..
Too dark.. Hmm..
Otherwise it will be Nice!! =\

Those Who Gave Ang Paus!! ^^

He is so adorable la that time..
Haha!! Want Cubit him dy.. ^^

Kids Gambling session.. =.="
Very sienz to play with them..
Later lose jor don't want admit..
So i din join them.. Haha!!
Smart choice huh?? =)

Went home around 1am that day..

I tertidur on the sofa.. Maybe because too tired that day ba..

I Want to get fat jor la..

Eat sleep Eat sleep.. LOL!!

Should i be happy? =X

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!