**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, January 30, 2009

CHorr Saamm~ & Empat

Third day was kinda bored la..

Nothing much to do..

My cousin from Singapore went back early in the morning..

Their school start afternoon..

Pity them..

The CNY mood also haven't come but they had to attend for school dyy..

Singapore school not like Malaysia's school..

Can take holiday whenever you want.. Haha!!

I thought i can go home at night cause staying there is BORED!!

At night.. When i was preparing to go home..

My mom said to me that she's ain't going home that night..

And i had to stay there..

WTF right??

I got my friend open house to go and i really do wish i can go!!

She came in the room and said that to me like no body business..

This is my mom.. She only think of herself most of the time.. zzz..

Sorry Pui Ying @ Gatt Zaii for Ffk you~

Sorry Yuk and Ping the twins for not attending your birthday party.

Ish.. Ish..

How nice if i already can drive.. Haih~

Day closer to my driving exam date~



Chorr Empat!!

Nothing much to say also la today..

Stay home.. Gamble with cousin..

But few sen few sen only la.

Small kids mar.. Hmm..

Drove for 2 hours today.. Haha!

Very nice lorr..

Still need lots of practice.. T.T"

Bored till nothing to do..

Here's 2 photo with different hairstyle. Haha!!

Which is better??

I saja Saja do this hair~

This is The hairstylist ask me to do geh..
Haha!!

Which is better?? LOL!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!