**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, January 26, 2009

Prayerrss~

This Little cute cupcake sent to my mom by her Friend, Aunt Amy.
Aunt Amy child just a month old..
Normally people send the red red eggs and biscuit right??
But as time goes by..
The World today..
Send cupcakes.. haha!!
Nice and yummy..
But how much do u think it cost? LOL!!

Today early in the morning had to wake up to follow my mom to market..

Will carry out a simply prayers for my dad before leaving KL to grandpa house..

There are lot's of thing happening in the market..

People fighting for just for small matter.. zzz..

When i step out from the car, my mom handed me a pieve of paper.

Written what to buy..

I was like okay.. It's easy.. Who knows, my mom ask me to buy all those stuff by myself..
She's going to get other things..
I had to buy fish and chicken and other stuff..
How i know how to buy chicken and fish wor..
You ask me eat can lar.. =.="
Just some simply knowledge of mine to choose "FRESH" fish. =.='

I had mostly done on my list and carrying those heavy dead thingy very san fu lo k? haha!!
Mom drove home and start cooking...
Woke up my sister and ask her help my mom..
My brother??
He complain he need more rest cause later he need to drive back to Seremban, scare of traffic jam. what a lame excuse.. Zzz..

After the prayers, my mom ask us to visit my father side Grandpa that treat my mom very badly geh..
He is now in the ward..
Yes.. Hospital Ward..
This is the result of being a mean fella..
Me, My brother n sister went to see visit him there..
Surprisingly no one was at there except him...
We were expecting my aunt or uncle will be there..
His condition very cha~
One of the leg also start bleeding and the skin are not recovering very well..
I don't feel very kelian for him there.. Maybe because last time how he treat my mom.

Get out from there after roughly about an hour plus..
Reached home and bath with dunno what pamelo water izit?
Head to Seremban luu!!

Meet up with mostly all my cousin!!

Except the Kelantan boy who will reach at midnight.. Haha~
I will post out the Steamboat dinner soon..
Wait for next post ya~ Haha!! =)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!