**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

InTerView @ Traders HoteL

Suddenly i got nothing to blog about..

I also dunno why..

Mostly also aiming for the interview at Traders Hotel lar..

Hmm..

For your infoo...

I went there for part time job as Life Guard..

Everything was perfectly fine lor..

Salary Rm1200 minimum..

Can go up to Rm1800 per month if hotel got a lot of customer..

Hmmm.. Lunch at their kitchen some more.. haihs..

Can u imagine.. working life there??

Free food.. High pay.. High Class Place..

Swimming pool at level 33. Indoor swimming pool with the transparent Roof...

Bar counter beside the pool.. =.="

Haih.. I turn down the job already lar..

Don't want to think about it dy lar.. Haih...

Turn down because, she need me to be there at 6am.

Who the Heck will go swimming at 6am??

She can't tolerate the time mar.. Terpaksa turn down lor...

I take public transport geh.. Public transport Start their operation 6am.

I need to be at 6am. Possible to reach ke? zzz..

Kinda Moody after turning down it..

But!!

What to do lar..
Take it as it is not my bowl of Rice.. hmmm..

Let it be~~ T.T

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!