**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goodie Saturday?

Followed my Mom to office..

Since i already turn down the interview with means i am jobless.. =.="

My mom tak nak bagi me pocket money some more..

Making my life darn freaking hard lor k? Zzz..

Had to follow her jor lo.. Since she also had to face so many people..

As u all know~

I Good Boy mar horr?? xD

Everything also normal lar..

Just that.. Doctor nampak older jor.. LOL!!

After half day of clinic.. We are off!!

I thought we are heading home..

Mana tau, my mom bring me to saloon..

Instead of barber, she actually bring me to saloon!!

Woshh!! What happen?? xD

After saloon, she bring me to get a new spec..

Woshh!! What Happen again!?! xD

After few shops, found one..

She like it.. For me, It's also okay lar..

So bought that spec.. lolx..

I dunno what happen.. But!

In a day.. I am like another person..

I walk in my house, my brother go make weird weird stuff to me..

Like asking who am i, play with my hair, make me looks like punk. =.="

Honestly.. i din change much also lar.. Chill lar.. xD

Maybe all this is What we get after Good deed.. =)

My brother Gave me Rm50 to buy new Shirt!! Yahoo!! xD

I know for u all it's like soo little...

But, my brother work is practical studying only k??

He gave my sister Rm50 also. Sayang my brother lar!! ^^

He gave my mom Rm300. o.O

Not fair!! xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!