**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Choorrr Yatt!

Everyone seems to be enjoying Chorr Yatt huh??

Want know how my Chorr yatt are spend??

Let me tell you..

I had been LOCK in the house with my siblings by my mom!!

She said people say eclipse are not good..

Don't kena the light of it.. ???? don't ask me..

I also don't understand..

From 4pm - 7pm..

Me and siblings lock in the house..

Ya i know.. Wth right? Whattodoo?? =.="

Mom's order!! chorr yat somemore..

Takkan want make her angry.. Zzz..

We even plan to watch movie..

In cinema tak kena the "light" mar right??

She also tak bagi.. Zzz.. T.T

The Boring brother..
Covering his face with his shirt.. zz..
Camera shy wor~

After i lie down with him,
Look what he did..
Ask him take photo with me.
He go block his face then pull my nose..
Babiness of him.. =.=" haha!!

Singaporean Gambling!!!
Faster call police!!
Well.. Nvm..
Their dad is Singaporean Army commander. =.="
Their Mom pulak Singaporean police duno wat. high rank also. Zz..
Catch them lar? Haha!!

Is hard for them to come over to Malaysia cause "kastam" surely detain them..
Must dunno give what to them only can enter Malaysia..
Well, Rules are Rules.. They are normal civilians in Malaysia. xD

Finally it's 7pm..
Believe it..
I drove my brother out..
Haha!!
Go test Drive with that White Kancil.. xD

At night went movie with my cousin brother..
We watched Underworld 3, Rise of the Lycan.
That Show okay okay lar..
Graphic is nice.. =)
Recommended~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!