**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, January 26, 2009

SteamBoat before CNY!!

Steamboat at the Banglow..

Nothing much to say also lar..

While people enjoying family reunion dinner, we having Steamboat..

This time geh Steamboat memang add a lot of type of food lerhh..

Yum Yuumm!! ^^

Grandpa camera shy ka? xD
He's waiting for his Kuih Kah Pett from my sister.
U know la.. My sister do things very slow gehh. =.="

Saw the Food?!?!?!
Imagine about 30 ppl aiming this..
Once it's open, All Gone..
Zzz..
I pun tak dapat makan lagi..
Happy sudah la kan? ^^

Adults Eating time.. LOL!!
I'm adult jor okay? haha!!
Got better Food like lala and BIG prawn. tsk tsk!! =D

Adults watching tv and chatting outside the house..

Kids playing Ps2 in the other side of the house..
I can join both side okay? xD
Middle man.. LOL!!


I think roughly about 11pm..

I join my aunt and uncle sit on the mini field there drink...

They drink beer and wine, i drink "Dong Gua cha"..

I Good boy lehh? Hahaha!!

That's the time when~~

~Fireworks Begins~

With my phone geh camera,
Can get this photo already counted cun. hmm..
LOL!!
It's Nice okay? Haha!!

Went back to Grandpa house and rest around 1.30am..

Whattodo..

This banglow already conquer by my uncle.. zz..

Grandpa said he cant clean the whole house cause too big.

So he moved out.. We knew he is very sad of not staying here..

He told most of his fren his daughter and son bought banglow for him to stay.

That time he really superb happy.. It's over now.. Zzz..

Alright!! Story End!! xD

Happy Chinese Niu Year!! Haha!!

adiaozzzz

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!