**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, January 22, 2009

WeTNessDay~

Early morning accompany my mom went police station for the Case..

That Fucking Bitch Who is a Fucking dumb Ass Thief only get 3 months of jail and now she is out and can do what the fuck she did again!!

So now, If u can't find a job, Go steal other ppl thing!!

And If u plan to do so!! Steal as much as u can!!

Because!! U steal a lot or a little, The Punishment also the same!!

Blardy Judges!! She stole roughly about Rm30.000 and only get 3 months of jail.

Without need to pay back if u say you Don't have money.

So U People Tell me lar!!

What For You work day and night for earning that Rm1800 a month?

Steal Rm30.000 and get 3months of free food and drinks.

After that, You Dont have to work again for how many months?

Screw The Law in Malaysia lar!!

Went Police station because want to get back the remaining Gold she stole and can be found.

What we Got back also not a lot..

Not even 500Gram of Gold. My mom's Wedding bracelet all also Gone..

Left only the few Gelang Tangan and few locket.

I am so pissed that time, The idiot sjn Ayub, our appointment at 10am.

He came at 12.30pm. Saying that he went hospital for check up.

Fucking Stupid!! Got your appointment with us then don't go check up lar.. Or else ask us come another day lar.. Idiot Fella.. =.="

The muka tak leh blah duhh!! I seriously feel like punching the fella in that room.

I Recorded the whole conversation in the room.

Cause Normally they would ask u to give some "tips".

I was Hoping he say that.. I am ready to Sue him at the court!!

Guess What, He did ask for money..

But not the direct way..

By saying his daughter at hospital, need a lot money to cure her dunno what disease, his wife this and that..

My mom buat palau and don't want to care also.. Zzz..

Lastly we meet the Insp. dunno what.

Believe me, U won't Even think of what they were doing in the room..

We knock the door and enter the room.

Guess What??

The Insp. and few of his gang Gambling about football.

The amount of it a lot duhh!! I can see it on the table.

I also heard them talking bout football.. All Rm100 and Rm50 on the table.

ASking me How Sure am i??

Let me tell you.. I saw a lot Football match schedule in his room, and, wednesday early morning, roughly about 3-4am, there's a Football Match between ManUtd and Derby country.

Saw that? All This fucking "policeman" doing.

Let you see what's in their "Cabin"

2 Tv, surround sound system, and a lot of mic and player.
Beside the Speaker, Written " Rampasan 12/10/2008"
They actually used what they Rampas.

So? They are also thief!!
They are not doing their job!!

How many Of you,
in your house got this SamSung Flat screen plasma Tv??
This is only at their office!!
imagine what they had in their house??!!

Darn Messy!!
Look at the Box!!
Pirated CD.
So now we know, What they destroy in front TV is only part of it.
They Will watched it before throwing it away? -.-"

This Road Seems to been block.
But?? If u walk past it.
It's Computer room..

Saw that Blind shade over there??
Inside there are darn lot's of computer already set up nicely.
Can be use!! =.=""

So now tell me??

How can we trust this sohem policeman??

I can't say everyone of them are like this...

Budden look lar..

Malays are malays..

After they had their honour, they would turn to becoming devil..

I rmb they said siasatan sudah dibuat, they went to the thief house,

My mom went there and asked, they say no one even go check their house.

I am superb dissappointed with Malaysia's policeman.

If you house kena burglar and you called the pplice, rmb check what u left and also what they took.

Because, they won't return it to you if u don't ask from them.

Speechless dayy.. Haih~~

I am sorry if your dad or who ever relatives are a policeman.

Really Dissapointed to the MAX!!

Sorry My readers for the vulgar words.. haih~

Ciaoz.. *Shaking head* >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!