**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, December 29, 2008

Water FaLL!!

After Coming back from Port Dickson..

They plan to go for Singapore.. I dunno what this gang of aunty thinking..

But at the end.. Where got people plan today, go Singapore tmr geh right? zzz..

Ended Up, Plan changed...

We Head to Kuala Pilah Forest Reservation Parks's Water Fall instead!!

The Best thing is, The Agung izit? of Negeri Sembilan Mangkat.. Seremban town all traffic jam.. Zzz..

We took off early in the morning..

Reached there, Find a spot and rest after climbing??

I am the one again, holding all the water and stuff. I wish i am not the only male there??

The other cousin useless until carry small stuff.. zzz..

This time, My Grandpa followed us.. Haha!! We keep mumbling around him till he agree to follow.. Haha!!

My Mom!!
Sempat Posing pulak.. =.="

My lovely aunt..
My evil sister splashing on her..

She screaming there after getting wet..
Cause she doesn't want to change there..
Very Mafan wor~ xD

The Superb Cold Water!!
REally bapak Sejuk lor!!
Although it's already noon, but the water is like ice water..
=.=

Poserr!!
My mom's siblings.. Female siblings!!
Except in the water black shirt. That's my "San Jie". =)
Male one alo din join us..

Family Meeting.. xD

Up Stream~

Me as Centre Point.. =)

Down Stream!!! ^^

Cousin brother pants almost drop off due to strong current..
Lucky he is fast enough to pull it back
If not, u readers will have to be 18years old and above. xD

This is Warung Mak Siah
Bitchy Malays.. Dam racist..
Sakai lar them..
Ask for direction also answer with "bo shong" slang..
Change ur name to Mak Sial lar.. Bodoh.. >=(

Splash Water Game..
Who will be the last survivor??

Winner i dunno..
But!
i know my lovely aunty the first to knock out..
Swt.. Haha!! Telinga tak tahan pulak.. Zzz.. LOL!!

While the Women having fun in the ice water
My Uncle sleeping there.. Zhao guong Jor luu!! Wakaka! xD
My Grandpa also lying down there reading paper..

Closer View of my Grandpa!!
Everytime we visit him, he sure buy roast Duck.
Yummy delicious geh wor!! ^^

Changing Room.. xD
Self Made changing room..
Superb Funny la they..

After Changing.. Starving lorr..
Makan Nasi Lemak..
Tapao from Seremban geh.. xD
Very Small packet.. >.<"

If you realise i wasn't in any of the photo..
I went into the water at first..
Experience the superb cold water..
Whole body include my head in the water..
The feelings are superb!! =)
I came out from the water after my backache visits me..
I'd been sneezing since i reach seremban from PD..
I just dunno why.. i Guess i keep sneezing until i terseliuh my back.
Darn sakit at that time..

Decide to come out from the cold water luu..
Scare it further hurt me..
Became the camera man.. Haha!!
Not bad lar right.. At least got photo mar..
If not no one will take photo dyy..
No funny memories.. xD

Rush to the car cause it seems Gonna rain..
But drizzle for awhile only lar..
Went back to Grandpa house luu..
Everyone had their own resting time..
I were the only one backaching there.. Zzz..
No medicine some more.. argh.!!

At night..
We went out makan..
Satay is our choice!! xD
Very yummy lorr..
We ate kinda a lot of satay..
Guess the boss love us so much.. haha!!

Sister
Evil sister..
Can't denied sometimes she's lovely geh..
UWEK!! =.="

After dinner..
We went to a shopping mall near the food court...
It's kinda small there lar..
Mostly people also buying returning school stuff..
I looking at them..
Thinking of what i had been through all this while..
Now i do not need to buy school shoe again..
No more School uniform.. Lucky? i doubt..

I saw a nice T-shirt when me and mom searching for CNY shirts..
Mom tak nak beli.. cause it's black in colour..
What the hell? Just cause black don't want buy for me.
I promise Won't wear on the 1st day of CNY lar.. =.="
In the other hand, i got a white shirt from my mom.. okay la tu.. hmmm

Don't wish for so much if i know i won't get it.. ish ish..

Saw this so call what ahh?
Muka sial duhh.
Evil smile..
Tak suka..
So poke his eyes.. xD
Hahaha!! Everyone looking at me..
I said "his face hakk ngor zhangg" LOL!!

Went home and i am off to bed..
Took Panadol..
Cannot stand another sleepless night lar..
If not i think i will break down.. lolx..

Ciaoz lorr!! =)


No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!