**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Undang-Undang

Just after a day at Sunway Lagoon..

Here's my undang class..

After so long of asking around for cheaper class..

Finally..

I am Gonna attend the class...

Thanks to WongWanQing who FFK me last minute..

Made me had to went all this bored stuff all by myself.. ZZz..

Woke up early in the morning...

Honestly.. I don't feel like waking up..

GanJiong also lor k? How also alone there mar..

Pack inside the uncle's Van..

Which will fetch us to the "ceramah" place.. zzz..

Dam pack.. 10ppl in the van.. Zzz..

Only 2 going for undang.. Me and another small girl which is 20years old. =.="

All of u all say u cant just sleep or listen to music in the class..

How come u all can do that ahh?

My "penceramah" keep walking here and there..

Can't sleep.. Don't even dare to take out my phone tim, but i did lar.. xD

My God.. It was so auperb bored weihh.. =.=

5 hours just past like that. Waste of time.. zZz...

Got to Study again now lar..

Whole Undang book and 500 question book..

Going to Port Dickson with family and cousin..

Do you think i will study there? Mom warning dy, undang test only can take once.. Zzz..

Ini lagi tension then SPm duhh. Spm got frens together..

This i am going through all alone weihh..

Well.. Time to sleep..

Going off to Port Dickson on Christmas!!

Merry Christmas wor everyone.. i know it's late..

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!