**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas @ Post Dickson!! 25-27

Now Now!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I celebrate this year Christmas with my family and cousins!!

Early in the morning left the house already lor~

We went to Grandpa house which is at Seremban before heading to Port Dickson..

Grandpa dumped us.. He don't want to follow us there.. Zzz...

We took few blanket and pillows from there to Port Dickson.. xD

Some went there straight after taking the stuff..

Butt!!!

I Stay at Seremban.. Teman my another aunty for my cousin back from Genting to fetch us go.. hehe~ Stay there got nothing to do actually.. Help to cook the curry chicken.. yummy weihh.. T.T" I miss the curry chicken.. ><"

When we reached about 4.30pm, my mom all of them already went to the beach..

They reach rougly about 11am.. =.="

So? Straight Changed to shorts and bump into them lar!! =)


My Lovely Aunt
She took care of me since i were a baby..
Until I am big enough to attend primary school..
I really do miss the time i spend with her..
She sayang me to the MAX!!
I also love her so much!! =)

Din take a lot of photo on day 1...


Me!! Waiting for my turn to mandi.. xD
Kena snap by paparazzi (cousin). lol!

Days Over~ Night coming~
Or Rain Coming?? =.="

Day 2

Woke up kinda early..

Wanted to go look for sunrise..

Haih.. When i were asking who want to follow me,

My aunty said, "so free ah?, go out buy breakfast come back lar"

My mom said, "ya lor ya lor.. U go buy breakfst come back"

I said, " i alone go mehh?? all go out eat lar.."

Another aunt said, " we want to practice land swimming (mahjong), u go buy.."

Gave me money and i walk out and buy.

Superb bo mood, i go buy a loaf of bread and kaya.

I told them roti canai habis. wakakaka!! xD

The Place i stay.
My aunt's husband's brother geh place. xD

~Kitchen area~

After come back from being slave. =)
There got astro k? Better than my house. zzz..

After a boring afternoon!!
Evening is here!!
Suns going home!!
We are Out to the BEACH!! ^^

What are you digging??
My lil sister..
Smart or stupid to dig a hole there?? xD

They Start burying me alive.. =.="
Body inside sand, ada smth bite u also cannot scratch, memang tak best.. ><"

Job's Done!!
Kelian me okayy?? o.O

My Mom start Giving nonsense idea
Err!!

Below Photo are meant for above 20years old only
HamSap Photo on the way.. Don't View if u are below 20!! =.="







Can you see what are they doing to me??
Look at my sister face. zz..
The hand doing smth to my.. T.T


I speechless..
Tak kira male or female stuff also got..
Wth?
Alien in the sand..
The green Green thing is seeweed. Zzz.. xD
Six Packs With BooBs!! =)
Geng mou?? xD


It's Getting late jor..
My body also feeling darn itchy until memang cannot tahan dy..

Alien are Awake Now!! Wakakaka!! xD

Muaaaaaaa!!!!
They add water on the sand..
Make it more solid.. I can't even wake up..
For one moment, i thought of why people cannot dig themself up when they are burried.
Now i know the answer..
I can't even sit up.. =.="

With the help of sister and cousin
Manage to sit only..
My leg can't move also.. =.="
Like i am already old and can't move on myself..

I am out of energy
Must keep recharge energy before 2nd attempt.
All laughing there.. =.="
So funny meh.. Zzz..

Kes Dera!!
My sister yang Kejam itu..
Step on me..
Budget i cannot move and bully me!!
My mom din stop her but laughing there..
GurLs memang tak de hati.. xD

They Stood on me..
Kelian me lor okayy??
But manage to SS also larr.. xD

Time for 2nd attempt..
My mom even ask them don't care about me..
Let me sleep there for a day..
EVIL!! =.="

They pulled me out..
My hand hurts lor..
Dunno how to be gentle abit.. hmmm..

I am out!! pheww!!
Ehh Ehh!!
Enough!! Scroll down!!
You won't find me "zhao guong"!!
Censored dy lar.. =)

Wash away the sand on my in the sea!!
Lucky i wore swimming trunk inside. xD
Extra safety precaution.. LOL!!

JumP!!
Tak best.. Camera Mom tak tau take.. lolx!!

Stick together!!
3 teenages and 1 child. xD
My sister still a child! hahaha!!

We went beach volleyball after getting ourself wash up in the sea
Haha!!
Tau la it's dark.. Can see 2 beach boy there? xD
The right one very SEXY hor?? hahahaha!!

This is the other team..
The uncle there are kinda good at volleyball lar..
But old already.. too bad..
No match for me..Hahaha!! xD jk..jk.. lol!!

Superb Tan jor lar.. ><"

Cousin - Me
Difference between wearing shirt and without shirt..
I am more tan.. zzz..
I like the hush pupies over there.. xD

I only post bout 2 days..

But actually i spend three days there lar..

The 3rd day 12pm already heading home lar..

What u expect? haha!! woke up late mar..

Cause the other night watching football .. haha!!

Christmas spend with Family also very Fun geh wor.. =)

If went Port Dickson with Frenz it would be more fun i guess? haha!!

Fun Fun Trip!!

Everyone had Fun.. Bagus lar tuu~~ xD

Saw my Mom and Family happy memang is the BEST thing. =)

My brother didn't go. He need to work.. kolian lorr.. xD

Ciaozz!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!