**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, December 5, 2008

Prom Attire~

Been searching for my prom attire..

Not that rich as Kah Hoong..

Who can afford a brand new Coat..

Haha!! So i planned to get a normal long sleeve enough la right?

Cheap Cheap sudah la..

I am not going meet my future wife or boss right? Haha!!

Went out so many days just to find for prom shirt..

I saw few shirts that selling at Sg.Wang..

Honestly..

I like that shirt.. I really do.. ><" But!! I din get my prom shirt from there.. It's costly and the quality not very good.. How many prom i will wear that and go?? Better get some convenient one better... Plus, we kena con by the shop keeper.. Although she's very friendly and nice but, tipu us on diff shirt wif diff price.. I don't like it at all.. Went shopping with Kah Hoong and Hazim..

Hazim & Kah Hoong also said that i don't suit bright colour shirt..

Listened to them as i am suck at choosing this thing.. =.="

On Now!!

Finally i got my prom shirt dy..

No regrets!! The happiest thing is my mom let me buy wor..

She said that shirt very nice..

My brother said that also..

I know u might feel nothing bout this..

But for me.. i am happy lor.. xD

Thanks Hazim and Kah Hoong. =)

I Think i am gonna make my brother pay for my shirt..

At least 50:50 lar rite?

He can wear my shirt also mar.. xD

Ciaoz!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!