**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, December 8, 2008

Cheated~

Once again..

Kena prank..

By my own mom..

The plan i made..

She can palau last minute. wth?!

This story is like this..
As u all know, i am leaving to Pangkor Island on the 8th Dec early morning..
My plan is that, on the 7th dec afternoon, i am gonna take bus from Seremban Back to KL.
Just to make sure i don't miss the bus and this trip..
I will be alone at home.. is either i stay at home or overnight at friends house..
Everything i had told my mom.. She say okay..

In the afternoon, after lunch..
Suddenly my mom said to me, "You Go Back KL tmr morning"
I stunned.. knowing that i might be late for the bus..
No matter what i said, she will say, It will be Fine..

Hope i am not late for the bus.. T.T

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!