**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, May 25, 2007

Exam Over~

Haha~!! Finally exam over~

It's Great you know~!! Now can Throw away the Books~!!

For at least 1 week or 2 weeks maybe.. LoL..

It's aint Too good for me.. cause i know i gonna die on few subject~ swt..

For now, just relax and enjoy every single moments we had.. It's the patment for our long journey study~~ Haha~!!

Leaving KL From sat 25/5 till wed 30/5..

Should have enjoy able week there.. Goin PD on monday and tuesday.. Haha..

Hopefully i don miss any happy moment from my other fren since i am not in KL..
Remember to call me if you all are going anywhere ya~~

I am Glad my primary frens organizing a gathering.. But they change the date cause of me.. I am so happy yo~ Kekex.. Thanks a lot.. It show me how much u all care for me~!! Thanks a lot ya~!!

Haih.. For someone.. He had forgoten his fren.. Everything wanna go on private.. Don wanna share or either tell frens.. Even me i also can feel he is trying to keep something away from me.. Quite sad u know..

I had think carefully, he aint can trust all~
So i decided to keep away from him if not necessary~
I had take it too much to teman him, share with him, take him as my bestie..
But~

What i get is this.. A totally change of person.. Cause of her..
Every Bullshit is over man~~ Next time if you behave like that~
I am sure u are dead!! U had already "tak zui" a lot of people..
1 day people gang bang you.. Whack up u.. Is out of my buisness..

U won't know last time i help you to calm people down.. THat's why u are so so good now even u ejek people.. I had nothing to say anymore.. Take CAre~

For someone who read this.. Relax.. It's aint your problem.. Is all bout him~!!

I am moody now after i say bout him~~ Haih, continue tell you what he had done.. Now totally lost my mood... Haih.. Sorry..

:+:Nicholas:+: >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!