**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, June 7, 2007

~Buddy In Trouble~

Sorrie didn't update my blog for long long time..

Cause i dunno why don feel like wanna come blog and also got something else that bother me..

Holidays always things happen.. Bad and Good..

Now the bad things strikes~!!!!!!!

My besties now in trouble.. I dunno how is it but i can feel it's worst than wat u can think~

What shall i say then.. ( NN, no offence ya) [ everyone, my oppinion ] >.<"

Things going wrong in their relationship.. That makes he(P) and she(T) getting futher..
P is sad but i dunno bout T.. P is starting to change. In the sence of the way he chat with people.. Not getting along well to other people again.. Always hoping SMS from T but seems like she didn't even bother.. Maybe..

P ask T to come out.. But T can't cause of her senior.. And now her senior scold and criticise P.. So i can say that he is so sad cause of that.. But i don know she realise bout it or not..

Here come another person.. Name him as "J".

J is T ex.. But stay near to her.. So i guess after their break surely something happened.. What happen we won't know.. Cause it is only J and T prob.. Now P is with T now, But J make it complicated cause wanna break them and get back T..

Once, T told me P is better then J. But i dunnnoo what happen now and T wanna break with P.. Mayb of J again..

From what i can think (normal people thinking)..

J surely psycho T bout something.. Cause of they staying near, it will be a advantage for J . Unfair for P right? P know T tired and not really wanna ask her out.. but once in awhile wanna meet her but she say can't.. And today, T said with J watching movie at KLcC.. It totally breaks P hearts...

I was just sitting besides P when he recieve this hearts breaking SMS from T..
the whole person like moodless jor that time.. So scare what the fellow thinking..
Was asking P to Chill and Relax.. U wouldn't know what a person will do when heart broken...

I know that really hurts... But what can i do??

What i can do is just advise P.. it makes me also sad.. Dunno why...
Haih.. I hope T= Teh reading this pls don feel offence..

Advise u to think again what u said to me and what u just said to Jonathan(P)..
I know jason threat u good.. But u said that to me he change and u don like it..
Jon also change.. but u still don accept him?

What's wrong with you? U can share with me if u wan..
But it bother me why can't u just like finding way to get rid off jason and now getting back.. Not once..

Think of it NN~~

:+:Nicholas:+: >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!