**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, June 23, 2007

~Cross Country~

Finally Cross country are over~!!!

Haah~!! I get 15th.. Wat the hell?

I should had get higher podium... But.. I thought the race haven't end..

How the Hell i know the finish line was just infront of me??

Few of my fren over take me.. I was like WTF~!!??

Haih~!! Wat to do lor... Also past jor.. swt.. =(

Anyway, today didn't take photo wor.. No camera and phone camera can't take cause back light too strong.. The sun spoil the whole thing.. Haih..

Nvm.. I will share the precious time with my fren there With those who went there... Haha~!!

Today race quite fun la.. I didn't use all my energy.. If i Use all up..

What u think?? GG~ xD

Not a bad day at all~~ Wonderful time~!!! =)

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!