**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, July 2, 2007

Sick~!!

Sick jor la.. Haih..

If not cause of sick i also think no time for blog lehx..

Suffering all the way.. =.="

Help me~!! Guess i over exhausted gua..

Friday went for sports..

Saturday morning Went for Taman Kosas Gathering..(waste of money)

At night went for 2nd KL Campfire.. (Not Bad) Too bad i went back early cause mom reach my skol early after her dinner..

Sunday morning Went for Batang Kali Gathering~!!

Fun and Exciting leh~!! Cool~!! Great Job~! Around the skul are all trees~!!

Fantastic Man~!! So nice study there~!! I love it there~!!

Then come back with Meng Tsu.. Went home after eat sleep..

At night wake up feeling not well.. After taking medicine then sleep again..

Bout 3-4am i woke up.. Whole body Are dam freaking Hot..

Told my mom and drink a cup of Milo.. Then straight away sleep till dam late..

Can't open my eyes lehx.. Suffering.. Wanna Sleep Again jor..

Blog again next time ba.. Night~!!

:+:Nicholas:+: >.<"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!