**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, July 21, 2007

All Alone..

Hmm...

Tonight i will be ALONE in my room.. Haha!!

Brother went hometown with mom.. Muahaha!!

I got some business to do here.. So can't follow..

Kinda sad but it's okay.. I will go back there soon!! Take my WORDS!!

Today went Gathering with my school lower six and junior..

Mayb they can't suit themself in the situation yet..

So they complaining noisy and boring.. WTH..

I am concentrating there man!! LoL.. Kacau je!! Haha!!

Tomorrow Goin Selayang Bahru for gathering again.. Hmm...

Jie!! I Goin ur Gathering leh!! Haha!! Bus fair are urs!! LoL.. xD

I am not bullying her!! She said that to me!! Pay for my fair to there!! LoL.!!

Nothing much to say and the photo for today Gathering i post next time..

That TsuTsu la!! Can't send the photo to me!!

Change that Stupid pc lar!! Muahaha!! xD

That's it for this time.. Haha!! Selayang Bahru!! Here i go!!! To sleep!! LoL.. xD

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!