**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, July 20, 2007

Task again~

Today i kena a lot of task ah~!!

Kena Cubit Muka leh.. hmm..

The form6 girls say i am cute?? OMG!!

Quite happy?? LoL.. But also feel weird!! LoL..

And also the JieJie give task for me are call 1 of the form5 say "I Love You" to her..

Swt.. WTH man~!! But at last i berjaya juga!! Haha!!

Doin all the task till 1.50pm.. By then i almost forget bout tuition..

Rush down quickly and meet Jonathan.. Go popular to grab some sweets, mane tau meet the cubit my muka jiejie again.. Surely run away from her lo.. Haha!!

Jonathan went marrybrown and i went into a shop which sell bread and drinks..

Get my 2buns and 1tin of nescafe~!! LoL..

Went back for tuition then.. Not really concentrating in the class but okay okay la.. =.="

Reach home quite late.. Cause the bus delay a lot of my time!! Hmm.. @.@"

I Manage to Watch ManUtd match against Seoul FC!!

ManUtd went to win the match by 4-0!! Wonderfull!!!

C. Ronaldo, Rooney, Eagles and Evra score!! All nice!! Muahaha!! Devils Rockzz!!! xD

I guess today till here ba!! Haha!! Visit my blog more often lo then!! Muahaha!!! xD

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!