**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Hair~!!!

Alamak!!

My hair!! Freaking Short!!

All cause of my mom~ This is what happen..

Mom : Kasi Potong pendek pendek. Sebab rambut dia(me) cepat panjang..

Indian : Boleh!!

I had taken out my spec.. So i can't see anythin..

I just sit and relax.. Sudd, something strike my mind..

Be4 me was a malay, he cut botak!! And that time i saw the indian just slumber using the machine and Guess wat?? Malays hairs all gone.. Scary.. lol..

That's the sound i heard that time are the same.. OMG..

i start to feel uncomfortable.. What can i do?? swt..

I just wait till it end.. When i wear my spec, i almost got heart attack!!

What the hell??!! My hair!! Is this me!? Holy Shit~!! Freaking Short!!

My mom told the indian..

Mom : Bagus~!!!!!

I was like hmmm.... Die la!! Dam it!!

Then i saw my sideburn still long.. He never shave sideburn..

I asked him to shave it and guess wat?? He say like this..

Indian : Eh, Itu tak payah. Itu style..

I was like Dam it.. Dah la potong pendek giler! Now tell me Style!!

My mom say Bagus! Again.. haih..

Went back home with freaking short hair..

The other day, jonathan Are the 1st fren who saw me in lrt..

He also laugh!! So bad!! =.="

But now Ok oledi lu.. Normal life.. Yang i tak nak is macam Chee Wei..

He sucks!! I Good!! Wakakakaka~!!!

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!