**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tunai Janji!!

I promise to post some photo right?? Haha!!

Here's some of it..

Funny Picture duh!!! Haha!! Enjoy!! Muahaha!! xD

My Photo!! Muahahaha!!


This is my Best Indian Friend!! Jivakaran a/l...
Why u wanna know his father name?? Hmm.. Haha!!
Elephant!! Sam PaTt!! LoL..



He's Studying!! While other frens are playing cards!! Muahaha!! xD
Sowie Jon!! Haha!! Chill la~ Haha!! ^^



I took this photo in tuition class.. Jonathan trying to avoid..
But i dunno what happen the picture came out in blue colour!
Weird giler!! Muahaha!! Mayb there's something else.. Keke!!


This Pic quite blurr.. But nvm!! I will get one more soon!! Haha!!
Took with Kasturi worker!! BoB!! Haha!!


Omg!! What's WanQing Doin In the class??
Haha!! Jonathan lucky get away from this shot!! Haha!!


Me and Azrain draw this thingy.. Duno whats that cause we were joking and drawing line by line Since we don understand what the teacher teaching.. LoL.. =D


My Best Malay Fren!! Azrain!! Best Malay Fren u can ever had!!
He Rockz!!! Haha!! Azrain Rockz!! LoL..


That's all la for this time.. Haha!!
Wan somemore photo meh?? Wait till next time i get ba.. Haha!!
Tq Tq for viewing oh!!

:+:Nicholas:+:

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!