**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dizzy~

Today tuition class i wasn't feeling very well..

Lucky my fren was always beside me and keep me awake!! Thx!!

Then 2nd class i went i started to feel really stress and cold~ Not the cold as usual..

Cold but hand sweating.. Can feel leg also Sweating.. from that time i know something gone wrong inside me..

During the class i was telling my fren bout i feeling dizzy.. He try to comfort me..

Nice!! Thanks a lot!! Jia Yuan and Azrain!!

After the class end.. I finish packing and stand up..

Straight i feel gonna faint!! Whole head numb.. Suffering~ =(

Sit down for awhile and walk with my fren to lrt station.. Don dare walk alone..
Later sudd faint then i die.. He teman me to lrt station and i went back myself..

In lrt was like swinging myself here and there.. can't stand steel!!

Call my mom to pick me up at lrt station.. Bro say he come fetch.. okay.. *.*

He reach late.. Using another road to lrt station.. He said that there was a terrible accident involving a motorcyclist and a big lorry.. the motorcyclist lying down on the floor with blood covering him..

That time i was like who care's... I am Suffering also neh!! Hmmm.... @.@"

Reach home trying to sleep.. But after bath and dinner went in room sleep bout an hour then can't sleep.. Headache..

Can't sleep better come here throw out my feelings!! Suffering~~ hehe!!

I took some photo today.. but post it other day ba.. Now cannot tahan.. Hmm...
Sorry!! Next time!! Promise u all!!
Love u all!!

Thx Jonathan for caring!! ^^

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!