**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

ERm.. Mother's day's here.. What had you all plan?? EVerythin went well??
Leave me comment.. Keke..

At 1st i was planning to buy my mother a present.. Then i really out of idea what should i buy for my mom... I ask my bro what's he gonna do when mother's day..

And Guess wat.. He say he dunno..!!
How dare him..
So i say why not we bring mom out eat?? He reply "anything"..

In the morning i ask him where to bring my mom go?? He say dunno again..
Then i reply him.. You are goin to drive mar.. Think lar where to go..

He say he will think..

Until now he haven't tell me where to go.. And he's sleeping now..
Dam piece with him.. As elder bro no bloddy plan..
TRying to wake him up once more now..
Just sound out cause i am too pissed..

ARgh!!! He's walking out from the room.. Cool.. Guess i stop here.. Hahax..
Tatax.. Love you!!

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!