**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nobody knows~

Since nobody know i got a blog here.. Hehe.. That's the time i say out my feelings..
WAkaka~!!

Today Exam was like tiru all the way~
Budget tak kantoi.. JoNN kantoi duh.. He ask me question dengan sms.. Then after i reply, when he was reading the sms.. Suddenly the phonr drop on the floor..

From that time look at the teacher and smile with her.. Hopefully JoNN pandai pandai cover lo.. cause if kena tangkap got my name there sending the answer leh..
Luckily he manage to cover it la.. So that time i was shock and so do him.. Haha.!!
Pandai cover then nothing happen..

Exam~~

I kena paksa to go tuition with joNN till 7.40pm.. Dam tired..
NOw goin to sleep.. SO i guess i can't recall back everything to post it here..

Tomorrow Is a new day!!! GO GO GO~~

:+:Nicholas:+: ^.^"

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!