**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Busy..!!

1st time i start to blog here~

Hope you all don mind viewing my blog..

Life's in school today are sucks!! But at least better than yesterday the same stupid teacher came in the class for 6period!! Crazy!!

Today what i did in school was funny.. We didn't study much, so we were like chatting to each other.. We went to PJ class earlier bout 20minutes. Normally for Yusof, 1 of the very old man teaching at my skol, he will scold us cause come down early=ponteng or bully teacher.. swt..

But we didn't, cause of no teacher we went down early. Suprisingly he didn't scold us and give only a short "ceramah". Then he let us go for Pj class.. I score 2 today!! Haha..!!

After that we went back class and our add math teacher looks angry cause some of them came back from the field very late. She just keep teaching and those malay were like sleeping all the way.. Went for recess after that..

Went in physic labs and asked tips from teacher.. But she didn't give any tips.. She say we will need to attend friday class for those tips she's goin to give.. Cause she know we won't come to school on the friday.. Haha..!! Smart Teacher!! YPS!!

Someone came in my class when we went to physics lab. The fellow took my pants without asking.. I were like finding the whole form to get back my pants. I found it, but the black fellow wearing it.. I got class to attend so i ask him to return to my class.. Eventually He DIDN"T!!
I swear i goin to screw him up and spoil his day in tomorrow morning!! Stupid Black Shit!!

Bi was like study nothing.. I didn't really pay attention cause it is really very boring the way teacher teach. i think bout 3-4 students listening only.. But i copy the note for incase teacher marah then i can show it!! Wakaka..!!

Erm.. Tuition class today was quite fun actually.. Haha.. We get to jokes with some other school friends.. Not a bad day for tuition.. But tiring cause i watch the football match.. Sob.. =(
I think it is a bad day for 1 of my friend... He saw something that he should't.. Heart break jor.. Haha!!

Erm.. I think i better stop luu... Need to complete Some company stuff..!!
Come on!! Let's finish it!!!

Tata.. Hope you enjoy it.. Thanks... !! xD

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!