**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Crazy..!!

Yesterday i was waiting till late night cause i wanna blog and my bro and mom watching cd at computer.. Very crazy.. >.<"

I waited from 10pm till 1.30am.. I really cannot stand it and i went to sleep.. They are Prison Break Maniac.. Or maybe they wanna do wrong things and IF kena caught then know how to come back out.. MAYBE..
Haha..!! Joking only lar... Relax..!! xD

So i start my today's blog from here oh..

Actually it's only afternoon.. Nothing much happen..
I went out chase the 2 stupid dog cause they climb out from the house from the pagar.. they like to go disturb people.. Example.. They everytime like wanna bite people.. That make me scare to let them out.. This 2 dog are dam bloody stupid.. I hate them a lot.. Always must clean the hose cause the fur of them!!

Today i chase the 2 stupid dog till quite far.. 1 black 1 white. White very fast i pull it back home.. Then i begin to look for the black dog.. Stupid Dog look at me.. Then when i walk towards it.. It ran away again..

Until the area, there's a girl walking home i guess, then this stupid black dog bark at the girl.. Like going to bite her.. I ran to the dog and kick the dog face.. BINGO!! The feeling that i kick it is dam nice!! I will do it again.. Haha!!

The girl went away, then i pulled the dog back home.. I cane the dog.. I bath it and kick it's butt!! Syok giler!! xD

Then wanted to watch tv. But my bro watching.. Haih.. Let him be ba.. He's sick..
So i come over here to blog.. Haha..!!

What should i do then?? Keep finding friends or wat leh??

Boring boring day!! Look's like goin to rain soon.. Helping out to keep the cloth before continue here.. haha.!!

Erm.. I guess nothin for now.. Haha..!!
Hope later i got the chance to blog for ending my sunday life for 13/05/2007...
Keke.. xD

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!