**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, May 11, 2007

Exam.. =(

Exam's taking my life away.. But who can stop all this from happen?? Goverment SUCKS!!

Today nothing much happen in school as i wasn't concentrating.. Thw whole day i was like so moody~~ Dunno why i totally lost my mind in the class.. Learn nothin.. Sad..

Early in the morning i find tho boy that i promise you all to screw him up.. And i did it.. I scold the indian ass in front everyone in the class.. He keep saying he didn't take that pants from my desk.. He say he took it from the other class and not mine.. Will you believe it cause i got the only that kind of pants.. Same type same colur same design.. He dare to say he didn't took it..

I am goin to tell teacher bout it.. Cause this is the 2nd time he lost my thing.. Believe me.. I won't let his life good in the school when meet me.. Haha..!! (evil)
I really hate this kind of people.. !!

Erm.. Exam is just tomorrow.. I really duno what to do.. Don feel like study.. Feeling like the world gonna end for me.. Moody~~
What to do as it is compulsory.. WTH wei!!!

From he time i came back home.. Too tired i slept till 11.30 only wake up... Dinner bath.. Everything also haven't do.. I still feeling i am so so so tired.. So i guess now study won't help.. I did look through notes and text book.. But i rater post my last word for today and start my ZzZZz..

What's going to come out for exam.. Everyone was asking like hell in school.. If we know then it is not exam lar!! Smart ass like to "hisap" teacher.. What i think of them is they sucks!!
I mean i also wanna know.. But don lar ask teacher until say those words that so "GELI!!" Dam sucks!!

Argh.. It's late night and tomorrow start the battle that i knew i goin to die.. Life's goin to end soon... Everything past by us just like that..!! I dunno why i very "fan" now..
i think i wil stop here for today.. i wan to continue, i got a lot of thing wanna say out here.. But i think this time is too late for me.. I will continue with all this as i hope someone could help out.. Thanks.. Share it with me.. Trust me and you will feel my world.. Thanks a lor for viewing again ya.. Muacks!! Love you all..!!

:+:Nicholas:+: *.*

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!