**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Some Malays Sucks

I just wanna say bout some malays they are really sucks!! Always make people feel irritating..

Like the case i just fought with a malay.. I was reading the paper and the the fellow came in straight away took my paper and read!! I scolded the fellow..

Me : Kau ni kurang ajar tau??
Him : Diam la..
Me : Bodoh!! tak de otak..
Him : @#$ Ape Hal ni??
Me : Aku kan sedang baca?? Buta ke??
Him : Aku dah cakap pinjam kan? (he didn't at all, and if he did i also didn't say yes rite??)
Me : Mane ade??
Him : I dah cakap la.. Kau ni memang @#$%..

By the time i already pissed..

Me : Kau ni memang bangang, patut la bodoh sama macam babi..!!
Him : @#$ @#$ @#$ @#$ (All the bad words..)
Me : Tengok..!! Memang Kurang ajar..
Him : Ape masalah sekarang?!
Me : Dah lah kurang ajar, Nak ape lagi??

His fren also said duduk la.. Kau yang tak betul..

Him : Jangan kau kurang ajar kat aku ye~ Nanti kena awak..
Me : Kamu semua pun dengar ape dia cakap kan? Masalah kat aku dia yang buat tau?? Jaga lah kelakuan sendiri dulu.. xD

Took back my paper and continue reading.. For you do you feel irritated if a fellow do on you??
I am not saying all malay are like that.. I got also good, nice malay frens.. But some of them are to ego t do something.. Acting as they are so so so great but they are Shit..

Stop here for now.. hehe.. Thanks For reading.. Love you all!!

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!