**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, May 14, 2007

Weird..

Yesterday, ManUtd lost to West Ham.. 1-0.. Maybe ManUtd saje let West Ham win to let them stay at the EPL... But nvm.. It's okayzz...

My stupid aunty that are staying with me.. Haih.. She dunno Gila ape.. Come back straight away chang the channel.. I wanted to fight with her.. But then it's mother day.. I don wan later my mom tak happy pulak.. So i went in room cool down and slept.. I didn't watch the prize giving ceremony for manutd.. Dam sad..

Nvm.. WAit for next year!! ManUtd will get it again!!

Today went makan lunch with friends.. Then the 2 uncle macam musuh.. Talk loud loud.. Then muka pun macam wanna chop people head.. Haha.. Zhyan, Chang, Ngai, JoNN was looking the table behind me.. No wonder they look at there. Cause there are..(things that you can imagine) I just continue makan.. Cheh.. Haha..!

We fast Fast makan then we make a move.. Scare something happen there.. Hehe.. Clever leh.. Keke... The way goin back.. Zhyan and Chang finding indian Chick for Ngai.. Gosh.. I also dunno wha happen to them.. Like siao siao fellow.. Haha.. Then i went home by myself..

In the train, a lady sit beside me.. OMG!!
She smells wei.. Then somemore reading paper, after finish, she put under her ass.. What The Hell wei.. Disgusting!!! I think she fart also.. =.="
Finally i cannot tahan and stand up walk away.. walk to the other side to stand.. Then a young man walk to me and say " Dik, Bau kuat ye??" Haha..!!
y the time i wanted to laugh out loud.. but i just say "ya la" Haha.. Then we were laughing, No one dare to sit there also..

I dunno the guy but we chat till the station.. Go down the same station.. He got his mom to fetch him home.. I pulak??!! Naik Bus lor.. Swt..

Then in the bus, there's 4 malays students from what school i dunno la.. they dam freaking HamSap.. There's a girl standing at the bus stop, at 1st i dunno what's goin on.. I thought was their frens.. Then later on the girls went up the bus with frens only i know the malays looking at her.. the girl sat behind me, Then those malays sengaja go sit behind the girls.. Muka also dam HamSap..

What's so interested bout the girls??
They are quite pretty..
I think they are about 20++
Quite fair also their skin..
How good are they, what name, Who are them, goin where all i dunno lar.. Cause just look at the when they walk past me..
Then i heard the malays say something that are not very polite..
Bout the girls wearing the mini skirt, saw ass line or wat ever la.. Not very clear as the music in the bus was loud..

Then the girl chatting with her frens in chinese.. Both also girls la.. saying wanna go down buy plaster cause dunno which girls injured or wat ever.. Then both of the went down.. they thought the bus not goin to move in a shot period of time.. So they went down..

From that time i know why the malays are curious bout the girls.. One of the girl wear the mini skirt really saw the ass line.. Then very very short.. But she act like thomboy.. make up dah lah lebih tebal.. Macam dictionary.. Haha.. Not so thick la.. Keke...

The other girl was okayz.. Normal pretty and soft girl..!! Hahax..
Me no interested.. don simply think!! LoL.. =.="

When they went Down, The malays macam dam no mood.. Hahax..!! Ini yang paling aku syok!! LoL.. They went down not long the bus start moving.. SO i took a nap lu.. Wake up almost reach my station.. Phew~~

Then everything normal.. Raining.. Wet.. Home.. Bro watching DvD.. I blog lo.. Keke..
Now wanna do housework.. Blog again later gua.. Keke..!!

Interesting Topic?? Haha!!!

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!