**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, May 14, 2007

kakax.. Advise??

Erm.. I was just helping out my 2 friends..
They had some problems and eventually seems like one of them don dare to make a choice again... So it was like.. Floating feelings~~

I share my experience with one of them and i hope the other person pandai-pandai lo.. There's chance there but if u miss it u are useless..

Comfort.. Advised.. Calm.. Think.. everything can be settle.!!


Asking why i help??

They are my friends and i don wish to lost anyone of them..
Trying to get them back..
Wish they can live normal and happy life after this..
Come on, u can do it~!!
Buck Up and never GIve Up!!
There's chance there's hope~!!

Hope they together and happy ever after..

:+:Nicholas:+: ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!