**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quick Update~

After Monday, *prayers done!*,

Nothing much i did other than staying home and rest..

Until Thursday..

The first seven days for my Grandpa.
As in Hokkien, The day "he" knew he is dead.
Morning we had little prayers with lot's of food..
I miss the cheese cake. =\ *gulps*

Then i drove my aunt's car here and there..
Why?
Fetch her daughter to school and piano lesson. =.="

Sometimes,
Choosing secondary school for your own child is important.
Thanks God i studied in Victoria Inst.
As i don't have to waste a hell lot's of money to learn English somewhere else.

My cousin sister went British counsel to learn basic English.
1 week 2 hours i guess..
One month cost a boom!!
Rm700++.
Oh goshh.. It's really too expensive lar..
But parents are always ready to sacrifice for their children.
Don't they??

I am Gonna work with my uncle soon~
As far as i know..
Will be doing data entry..
It won't be that easy as he told me it's not usual data entry.
At least i will get paid i guess? =)) Hope so~

Babai~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!