**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tioman Trip Meeting??

Went out today because i told my uncle i got meeting with my friends.

LOL!! Can i call that a meeting??

No minutes taken fyi. haha!!

Mr. Kah Hoong jadi loan shark on that day.
Suck our money..
Suck everyone of us who went out with him geh money except yitheng the aner...... xD

Paid for the transports fees to Tioman Island.
Not everyone went actually..
Only few of us who can make it.

To Yen Yee and Pui Yan.
Working then cannot come?!
Who tell u geh?
I working also go la..
Don't give excuse la!!
Chang Zai,
Money is important, but sacrifice a bit very hard meh? LOL!!
**They gonna mumle me. lol..

I malas want blog now.
So sangat cepat geh update.

Meet up with the gang after movie with puiying.
Kinda lots of ppl there. Haha!
those who are not going also came.
I dunno why.
I guess they only join for the movie (Mall Cop).
I watched 2 movies with puiying. =)

After Mall cop, Audrey joined us.
We stand middle of the shopping mall for dunno how long just to decide where to eat. =.="
Kinda had this feelings.. lol..

Went Old town which is at Low Yat Plaza.

Tangan Chee Hoe yang pendek. xD

Self timer better. xD

Left to Right~
PuiYing - AllZhu - YiTheng
Chee Hoe - Kah Hoong - Nicholas

Nicholas with his Gurlpren. xD


Sent Gurlpren to KL plaza after meal.
Went back soon after that. =)
Will be going for hair cut soon.
Oh Gosh..
This time i dunno how am i gona look like.
Honestly..
I like my first hair cut which is during the CNY geh. =X
Bye Bye.. =(

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!