**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Monday, April 6, 2009

100Millions Dollars House

Wondering if either me and you or me or you able to buy this freaking house.

It's 3 stories and one underground floor superb high class home.

Not going to aim to buy this house..

You know why??

If i start aiming it now, i don't think i will be able to enjoy my life.

Example like i can't buy car, phone, even marry my love~ LOL

Why??

You think easy to earn that much of money mehh??

Till the day i die also dunno i can get that much money or not larr..

Or maybe some billionaire are my uncle or relatives and they like me and gave me all their money lar.. xD Hahahahaha!!
From the top view

Entrance!!
Got Garden before u reach that freaking expensive wooden door.
I don't dare take photo there cause ade banyak CCTV.
They paparazzi me later. xD

Living Room.
This is the Guest living room.
I wonder is there any cctv around there. xD
The main living hall tak dapat photo.
Too scary to take out my phone. =.="

Lower Ground Floor.
With the swimming pool there. =.="

Bar?? =.="
Just beside the swimming pool.
Babi jealous the owner.
I think he always makan Rasuah. xD

Bathroom.
With KL view.
Jacuzzi and auto open rooftop.
Wth Wth!! =.="

Well..
FYI,
That's my mom's best friend geh uncle geh friends or something house.
I also dunno who.
I just follow them go there to talked bout something.
I mean they talk lar..
I tengok tengok the house.
Bunch of maids he have. =.="

While they talking bout their adult stuff..
I reading Newspaper there..

I saw this Article~


Ngai Chin Hong!!
Is this real?! LOL!
wakakaka!!

He surely won't masuk here look at it lar..
So to my readers..
We share sini cukup lar k? xD
Hahahaha!!

Babai~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!