**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy at the moment. Quick Update~

Been very busy for this past few weeks..

I am indeed very tired of the current job..

Everyday Strain my eyes for the super small wordings..

Can't give it up as i told you all.. haih..

Sorry for did not update for some time.. LOL!

I also forget what to ost dy lor..

My weekly routine.

Monday - Work at Mont. Kiara.
Tuesday - Work at Mont. Kiara.
Wednesday - Outing with her. =)
Thursday - Morning prayers, Cont work at home.
Friday - Work at Mont. Kiara.
Saturday - Work at home.
Sunday - Work at home.

And now u know i am so dam busy..
I am exhausted..
Really feeling like quitting..
I keep telling myself it's Gonna Be over soon..
But how soon can it be? Still unknown. =)

One Day i am going to put all this behind. LOL..

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!