**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Digi + Surprise~

Gonna work for Digi on Sunday..
How unlucky i should say? xD

Anyway,
This is my first time working for Digi.
Bored job..
With the supervisor flirting around..
Sometimes i think female works better than male.

Want know why?
Cause i keep promoting to other ppls,
They dont even cae wth u selling..
But the girl that same team with me, can simply get a male customer.
wtfark u tell me?
I did not stop for my break time..
Guess what?
The Girl can go eat with the supervisor for 1 n half hours.
Get your life.. =.="

Not a Very Good working experience duhh.. =X




At night..
Gonna have dinner with PuiYing.
As she planned..
Only me, puiying, puiyan, kah hoong and meng tsu going.
Hazel that babi last minute ffk. =X
Gonna Makan at BBQ plaza.
Hey!!
My first time going there k? xD

Rushed to Ts,
Baju also haven tukar, Meet up with kah hoong and pui yan.
I seriously only think there will be only 5 of us eating.
and,
PuiYan & Kah Hoong keep complaining the table is too small for 5 of us.
I wodner why.

I get out from bbq plaza to get Meng Tsu,
Go back in, table switch..
I still thought that they are just complaining bout not enough space.

I kena sound by puiying, just because i want to call chi leong as Meng Tsu saw him in TS.
Oh well.. That time..
I just want more people to makan together.. =X

Out of no where,
Audrey Leow yang cakap dia tak leh datang because ade exam on monday,
Turn up in front of me.
Saying her parents came here shopping and going to hav dinner there also.
I Mata pun besar..
Her parents gonna have dinner with a group of youngster ah? xD

Then,
I saw Yen Yee and YiTheng outside bbq plaza,
Things are getting weird..
Why everyone so ngam all at TS geh?
I thought all also got things to do and cannot come? =.="

Jun Kiat, Shaun, Chi Leong and CHee Hoe all also came!!
Wow!! Darn surprise lar..
All of them came just to makan dinner with me.
Thanks a lot weihh!! T__T
Gam Dong till almost tears also drop k? =X

So 12 of us..

Me - PuiYing - PuiYan - Audrey
YiTheng - Yen Yee - Meng Tsu
Chi Leong - Shaun - Chee Hoe - Kah Hoong

Really a surprise.. =))

My dear Pui ying Baked a cheesecake by herself for me..
How touched am i? T_T
Thanks a lot dear!! =))
Sekk Saii leii laahhh... hahahaha!!

The Yummy Cake!

With Dolphin there wor.
Found that? ^^

Due to some reason can't sing the bday song.
and so~
Cut the cake and try luu.. ^^

After cutting the cake..
The Gurls cant get the cake out from the "container".
So they terbalikkan.. LOL

The Cake we gonna swallow.
I just want to say!!

It's Darn Delicious!!
Yummy!!
Thumbs up dear!! =))

Chee hoe had to leave early cause he is working at Pav for Fossils..
Thanks a lot for rushing to TS just to see me? Haha!!

Chee Hoe
Becoming more lame dy ah you. xD
Thanks a lot!!

YenYee - YiTheng - CheeHoe - Nicholas
Leng Luis and Leng Zais.. xD

This is when CH buat kacau..
LOL!!
Guess who's behind him? xD

It's the Chang Zai!! xD
PuiYan the tak tau ape. xD
Chang Zai suits u most. LOL!!

So chee hoe went back to work at pav.
Chang Zai went back home cause her mom marah?
Something like that..

We continue out dinner..
Very Fun lor for me..
1st time having dinner at bbq plaza. Haha!!
With all the nice peoples.. =))

Left BBQ plaza after we finish.
Cause a lot ppl waiting outside.
We must be The nice peoples..
Don't let them suffer hunger. xD

Gurls as usual,
After makan must go washroom. xD
Then all started to take photo.. lol..

Only MT realise ppl taking photo of us.
Look at the phone model,
The blurr fella, and!
Smiling wide wide geh gurl.. ^^

Yen Yee yg tak de kerja.
Want poke our back izit?
LOL!!
Tok bui jiek! xD

Lame Queen,
Kaki Kejang? xD

My WuGuai Lou dAo
Missing till darn long dy..
Finally u turn up..
Glad u are there..
=))

Kah Hoong
Lala Zai ahhh!! xD
For once,
I am taller than him. LOL!!

Lame Queen Chi Leong
I want to ape ape you. xD
LMAO!!

Meng Tsu
Org ini sudah banyak SS photo. xD
Yeng Zai lar you.. ^^

Yu Shaun
This is another Leng Zai.
Very Yeng..
I wonder how's Hartamas. xD
Answer me la Shaun?? LOL!!

YiTheng
The one thinner than me. xD
leng luis~

Pui Ying
What else can i say?!?! ^^
The leng bao GenG geh lady.. =))
^^
Tell me what's she doing?
Yitheng..
Don't kill me!!
Wakakaka!! xD

Yen Yee
Bobo..
I think u should get new name. =)
Ball Ball~
Say thanks to me k ball ball? LOL!!

Audrey
Haha..
Ehh Ehh.. You look nice in this photo la. Haha!
Not to forget the leng zai beside. xD LOL!!

The one always with a lot of SS pose.
Haha!!
Is that a cow or wat? xD

Purposely Save This Photo for The last!

Thanks a lot Peoples!!
Thanks for the dinner and surprise!!
Very the Gam Dong!! T__T

Lastly~
I would like to thank,
the organizer..
Olivia Chan~
Thanks a lot.. =)
It is indeed a greet day for me.
Congratz on successfully gave a suprise.
Sayang you loads darling.. =)
I am Touched~ T____T




No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!