**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Semi Bald. Work to do. T_T

Semi bald and freaking lot works to do.

This both thing is killing me.
The work kill me more. T_T

My hair is short now.
My side burn also kena potong. apehel?

I want my hair back!! T_T

My cousin sister yg gila gila. xD
The comb on his hair. lol



Mood Change!!



My uncle Gave me F**king lot of work to do.
I told him i am going for holidays right?
Can't he understand that?!

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.
God Dam Mit!

Holiday is where someone put all his pressure behind.
Let go of his work for that particular period!!

My uncle is smart to give me this. =.="

Hell Of Works!!

Look At This!! T_T

I have to do it before i leave to Tioman Island.
How the heck am i suppose to finish this!?
Crazy ah?!

When i first come for training.
I only learn bout Ixora Apartment bills.
And Receipt book for Pandan Puteri and Kenari Court condo.

Now i have to do all those bills of Kenari and Puteri??
Their system also i haven't know how to adapt.
Now you want me to finish it? Siao?

I am really tense and pressured.
Dunno can i finish it or not.
This weekend i am going back to seremban.
Dinner with my grandpa.
His birthday. I hope to wish him but i can't.
Cause my dad's side geh problems. =X

Can i get some air please? =(

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!