**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Let The Training Begins~

I had been working with my uncle for days now..

Or i should say i am going through the training..

It's something like data entry but not as simple as data entry..

Dunno how to describe it. LOL..

Had been assigned to few apartments and condominium for taking care their billings and accounts.

So for those who is staying in the few apartments or condo i am "watching", beware k? haha!

I nanti bill u more.. Hahahaha!!

The place where i work.
It's in a mess lorr!!

Haih Haih Haih..
Kelian lor..
Had to clean the place up. =X

I got my own room compare to those who work there for sometimes.
Haha..
I guess they hate me. lol.
Or envy. xD

Sales room.
If u want to buy One Kiara 5 star condo,
Come here. xD
The rooftop can change colour wor~
*who cares, i mean who can see the rooftop of a condo?*
LOL!!

Karaoke.
They normally on music and listen only.
LOL!
Cause no mic i gues. xD

Interior design,
It's nice actually.. =))

Peeps outside. lol

The hardware shop.
Just beside the office.
Yellow in colour babe. =)

After i did all the cleaning.
Except sweeping the floor cause got maid there. xD

Working time.
One laptop and one more desktop.
Mostly also using laptop only.
Both also don't have msn. T_T

This is my job at first.
Big letter and not so pack wordings in a paper.

AS TIME PAST!!


This is my job now.
Small letter and the words pack like shyt!! =.="

I am piss off cause!!
It's not only few pages!!
It's whole freaking stack!!

Saw that now?!
This is only Floor 3 & 5.
I got a total 9 floors for the whole apartments!!
Save me!!
T____T

I even need to bring it home and start doing it whenever i got time.
It's killing me at this moment.
My eyes are tired of doing that..
Strain my eyes to look at those small little numb3rs and words.
T_________T

Training also so darn hard dyy..
zz..
Next time dunno how to work at home. =.="

I am going through training at,
Mont Kiara,
Monday Off.
That's the name of it. LOL

Anyway!
One of the days, lunch time,

Saw this Cute Child development center!!

AKiddy Dolphin!!
Aww!!
So cute..
The design inside is blue in colour with bubbles around.
Ocean feel~
Darn nice lor if study there.. LOL!!

Alright!!
That's all for now..
Had to continue my job now..
Haih..

Babai~ T_________T

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!