**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bday '09

Nothing much i want to say here..

Thanks to peoples who wished me!!

Sorry i can't make it to the outing..

Thanks to those who wished me : -

Pui Ying

Hazel

Zhi En - Winnie - Phui Ping

Jun Kiat - Meng Tsu - Heman - Hazim

MeiChee - Katrina - Gillian - Ivy Loo

Jonathan - Jia Yuan - WanQing

Xin Li - YeFei - KarMun - TzuPeng

KhaiHsuen - Jin Yih - Huey Yi - Pei Koon

MingHui - SueZanne - Da Jie

Chin Hong - Pui Yan - Su Yan - Esther


Once again, Thank you.. =))

Birthday Present??

Rm30 for prepaid card from mom.
Rm50 from aunt for food.

That's all..

I am hoping for a unforgettable birthday celebrations..
It turn out to be??
Haihz..
I am always unlucky.
Din even celebrate bday with friends before. =.="
Don't want talk bout it dyy..
Ciaoz~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!