**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, March 13, 2009

Quick update~

Ermm..

Since my com reformatted, i got no picture to post here.. T_T

paiiseehh k?



6 March 2009

Small updates~

Thanks to this two pretty lady who stay there accompanying me.

PuiYing - Hazel
Sorry ahh for ur hunger. T_T



11 March 2009

A day before spm result coming out.

Hang out with PuiYing, MengTsu, HueyShan and Mei Li

We watched Marley and Me. Touching story.. Had my tears flowing.

Jon, Zim and Kah Hoong Joined us after the movie.

Lepak in arcade waiting for Terence Lee. =.="

He very the slow lorr.. Can't blame him also, cause he got appointment with doctor.

Hope u recover fast k?? =))

We had our so call lunch at Gasoline.

The all of Us

HueyShan and Mei Li left soon after that..

Went S & J because Terence wants to get birthday present for someone. xD

He with his lame joke spend a very long time there..

Ask him why din he get the salegirls number there.. xD

Pui Ying
While waiting for lame king. =))

Finally done with his present,
took the last group pic before everyone left.


Meet PuiYan and Yitheng at TS bus stop.
Get few voucher for jogoya buffet. lol..
Thanks!!

Send off Pui Ying and Kah Hoong for their French class.
Lead the way back home.
Luckily it wasn't a bad traffic jam.
So manage to reach home soon after that.



12 March 2009

Result day.
I almost woke up late following staying awake for football match.
Man Utd are marching on!! =D

Faced some prob when im leaving to school. Zzz.
Thanks Meng Tsu for coming over and fetched me there.
Sometimes really hate Rapid KL. Always not in time. =.="

Reached school.
Meet up with almost all my frenz~
When result came out, i cant take my result.
Just because my book belum pulangkan.
I mean the SPBT books.

I lost my Pen. moral book lar..
What can i do?!?! i bring book to school kena curi.
Not my fault lo okay?! Want me to pay mehh??

Lucky for me to meet my water polo juniors.
Ask them to search me pen moral book at form5 blocks.
They came back empty handed. No luck sial.. =.="

They smart enough to somehow get their way to get the pen moral book for me and JiaYuan. xD
Amat berbakat.
We don't have to pay for the book. lol!!
Result no fail.

I only hope i don't fail any subject and i got that.
I already thank god for that..
So i am not gonna hope i want how many A's.
I got more than enough Credit to masuk college and study my course.
That's more than enough. =))

I didn't expect to meet up with Pui Ying after that because i thought she will go out with her friends.
If i know, i should had bring extra shirt to change mar. >.<"

Meet up with her at Hang Tuah lrt then head to TS.
While deciding what to have for lunch, met Eddi, Bel & ShiWen.
Bring them to station kopitiam. lol..

Bel complaining there provides 80+ diff dishes. he dunno what to eat.
Lame fella.. xD
Lunch and Laughing with them. =))

After lunch they head for their movie while we hang around.
Decided to join PuiYan Audrey and YiTheng for sing k.
My first time stepping into a K room.
Want her to be happy duhh!! =))
What a experience in there. xD

ehh.. i am not from Ulu!! LOL!!
I sudah masuk K room. ahaha!

Babi Chang - PilBolsterlow - Nicholas
Lesbo plus not gay. xD

Pui Ying - Meng Tsu
The both important one in my life. =)
Treasure u both a lot!! =)

Pui Ying
Pilbolsterlow of mine. =D

Sang until 7pm.
Cool weihh.. so many hours of singing.
Not normal. xD

Fetched PuiYing to Hang Tuah lrt while splited with other while at TS.
Sorry i can't accompany you back to your station. >.<"

Reached home.
A relief from my mom knowing i pass all.
But soon after that also trapped in her mumbling session.
Suffering moment..

As i decided what to study,
Now only thing is scholarship and financial support problems.
I am going Tar College.
Cheapest among other college or university.
That's for this moment. =)

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!