**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PucHonG HousE --> CArling CuP

After a day out for VIIC treasure hunt..
My mom just won't let me rest lorr..
Early morning Woke up..
Luckily after wash up i go eat something before i change. LOL!
If not surely no more breakfast..

My hair is long??
Your opinion??

I feel kinda long.
My brother say not long.
Sister say long.
Mother speechless. cause she's paying mar.. LOL!!


We went to my Grandma's sister house before Puchong.
She stay at Tayton View, Cheras.
Mom wanted to visit her since long time ago. =)
We were there for roughly 2hours.

Head to Puchong house since no one complain hungry.
Haha.. Stomach not feeling very well also lar that day.. ='(

Reached Puchong house..
Nothing much lo actually..
We rent that house to Negro.
They are students from Limkokweng Uni.
Mostly studying IT and Mass Com.

Me to This peoples is totally speechless.
Wear shoe in the house.
There's Carpet in the living room somemore.. zzz..
All of them are male.. dunno how to take care.

The 2 Negro that in the house at that time.
Hairstyle memang sama lorr.. xD
They willing to spend in Malaysia.
Computer all also canggih gilerr~

The small Garden area.
Look at the Door..
Spoiled. =.="

This is the Puchong house.
Birthday Present from my dad for my mom.
It's no.29. My birth date also! xD

They got astro some more..
My house now also tak de lorr okay?! =.="

After agreeing the contract.
My mom called up my dad bestie when he is in college.
We Went dinner together..
My mom spoke to him about the Logistic Management course.
Uncle said that's a good Choice.
Since it's not popular course in Malaysia, It would help me in the future.
Thank You Uncle!! xD
My mom turn and asked me, "How about the Marine Engineering?"
I Just smile and Shake my head~

Hahahaha!!
Hope she know that i don't want to go for Marine Engineering larr~ =))
Went home and told my mom i want to go over to Jonathan house overnight.
Hazim also will be going..

We planned to watch Carling Cup final together.
Manchester United VS Tottenham Hospur.
Hazim say overnight together before Joanthan leave for his NS. Haha!!

Drove to Wangsa Maju lrt to fetch Hazim before heading to Jonathan house.
Raining night, superb hard to drive.
Now i know why accident often happen during rainy day.
Even low speed, you can hardly see.. =.="

Thanks God everything was okay lar..
How also it's my first time driving on the road with "P" mar. LOL!!
That babi Jon palau us because he tengah Dota. =.="

Lepak around then went for football match at mamak.
Still drizzling by the time.
ManUtd won in Penalty!! =))
2nd cup for this season dyy.. 3 more to go!! Gambateh! =))

Wasn't really enjoying the whole match.
Something bothering me. Hazel. PYing shh! lol
Sometimes thing are not in our predictions.. =(

Balik ke rumah Jonathan~
The 2 babi say don't want to sleep.
Jon Main Dota, Zim Main Fifa with his laptop.
Wth am i suppose to do? =="

Model For England? xD

Sakit kepala? lol
Too bored nothing to do.
Hazim itu too naughty to snap my photo. LOL!!
Sakai Hazim~ xD

Wanted to take Photo of 3 of us every hour.
But only manage to take one.. =_="

Babi Sakai Hazim
What's wrong with falling asleep when i'm being ignored.
Apa boleh buat kan?
All palau.. =.="

They Kacau me
Cannot let me sleep nicely. =.="
Kes Rogol nampak?!
Help me call police pls.. xD

Did not sleep after that.
Played cards with both of them.
Jonathan wants to play basketball early in the morning.
When it's 6am, both of us go get ready.
Hazim slept. babi sakai. cannot trusted geh..
I thought u say don't want sleep?!

Jon & Me went for basketball from 6am - 8.30am.
This 2 n half hours memang tired.
Did a lot of push up..
Cause we both gamble with push up. =.="
My hand muscle is aching now loorr!! T__T"

Bath and head back to own house luu~
Thought reached back my home then can get some sleep geh..
Mana tau i don't have the Key to enter.
Dam unlucky lorr!! =.="
Luckily brother willing to come back.
He himself also want to curi tulang.. xD
He ta pao for me also.
Feel so sayang him at that moment.. LOL!!

After lunch, Hazel called.
Talk to her and i just dunno what to do at that moment. =(
She said she can handle wor~
HazeL ahh.. We all are here for you k?! =))
Hope you are alright!! ^^

Tertidur on sofa after that..

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!