**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quicky Updatee~

15 MArch 2009

Woke up kinda late, afternoon by the time.

Had my brunch, sitting down resting..

Mom walked over and say, we are going out in 10mins.

You will be driving me out.

I sudah jadi driver lo.. After getting my license.

Drove to Tar College, pasting house to let and stuff.

Then jadi driver to here and there. Mom want to buy things.

With that red kancil without air-cond. Memang suffering.



16 March 2009

Went to Hulu Langat to accompany the cpy's.

They are having driving test that day.

Meet up with Chimp that duno where is the Zoo. =.="

Make me purposely took bus and lrt to sentul and he drove me all the way to hulu langat passing my house. How smart is him lar?! =.="

Meet Jiva and Kok there.. xD

Leave early as chimp had to attend his tuition class.

He send me back to VI.

I went certified my SPM cert. Waited kinda long lo. headmistress yg membabikan.

On my way to LRT, Erika hon me. She was driving her so called Boyfren. xD

Lee Yen and Chiam also in there. Chiam spoiled her car's window.

The auto window cannot go up anymore. xD

They fetched me to maluri station. i should not follow lor.

Pay more for the darn lrt some more. T_T

Nothing much happening lorr..

Now headache because of Scholaship thing.. Zzz..

Cham ahh!! T_T

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!