**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, March 27, 2009

Out of Luck~

27 March~

The Day My brother was born. 22 years ago.
He went out counting down his birthday arrival with his bestie..
I sent him a brother's secret message.. xD

Early in the morning..
When i am still sleeping..
Or u may say i am being pigg..
A call came.

This time from my aunt..
The way she speaks, with that sobbing voice.
I knew something bad happened.
My Grandpa passed away.

To be honest..
I am not that sad..
I feel like continue sleeping but smth stopped me.

Get ready and headed to his house after my mom and bro came back.
Broke all the pantang thing..
My brother the eldest Grand Child of his must be there.
Not to forget that it's my brother's birthday. =.="

We laughed at him..
What a "precious" present. xD
LOL!!

Drove here and there to fetch my cousin sister and also buy smth.
Been a Driver for that few days. =.=

At night were the prayers..
Kneel down on Tar road. ouch..
My brother actual plan is to celebrate his birthday night with friends at jogoya.
Then Go for trip on the 2nd day till monday night.

Everything had to be cancel.
Ended up his friends came and sit with him the whole night.
Kelian him also lar.. =/

Cousin's friends,
Brother's friends,
Aunt's friends, all also came.
Left me alone sitting down there without anyone.

There are only him for me..
That's the dog and the peanuts. LOL!!

Went home after the prayers..
Tired day..
Will have to go to the grave on my birthday.

This year birthday present from my Grandpa..
Oh gosh..
Sorry for my friends and bii who planned everything for my birthday. im so sorry.. =X

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!