**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick Updatie~

21 March 2009

Accompany mom to condominium.
Somehow got people want to buy that condo,
Sorry but we are only interested in renting it.
If u paying us with the right price,
Maybe we will think bout it la k? haha!

Mom brought me to Kemansah Height,
A new housing area, rich peoples place.
3 stories house with superb view.
Dammit..
Like the house darn a lot k?
Superb Nice..
It cost 100mil plus.
Who the Fark can afford it?
I know there are some peoples can, but definitely not my family.

I drove home from there.
It's manual car and since after i passed my car test,
I never drove manual car. LOL!
Reverse time engin mati 2 kali.
Luckily after that everything goes smoothly.

*Junction no car, i din brake, straight turn, Got scold.

*Junction got car, i braked, put Free Gear, Got scold also.

Conclusion,

My mom still afraid of my driving skills.
How also must scold me.
I am also scare actually. LOL!!



23 March 2009

Slept till afternoon, After lunch followed aunt to Jln Ipoh HSBC bank.
She dunno the way and so do i.
But i search for the place a day before using google map.

Reached there safely without going to the wrong direction okaayh??
Park the car by the side,
When we got down, both of us saw all the car there,
In front, behind, everywhere also got Saman holded by their car's viper.
What else?
Drove our car away and search for parking.
I waited in the car while she went to settle her stuff.

There are this red honda city,
I dunno what's he thinking, he drove up the pedestrian pathway,
Parked there.
Not long after that, a traffic police came and his car kena tolled away.
The man came out with the "where's my car?" look.
I laughing non-stop in the car. XD

On my way home,
I saw the sign "Syabas kerana anda hadir ke sekolah" in SMK Maxwell.
I wonder their ponteng case so Geng meh? xD
Must use Syabas some more. lol.

At night,
Pilbolsterlow of mine, the very lame alien..
Talking bout silicon stuff.. xD
Ask her why.. LOL!!

And also, Her Squirt,
Not keluarkan Black Ink to defence itself,
Her Squirt Keluarkan MINYAK HITAM to defence itself.
LOL!!
I wonder who taught her that.. xD wakaka!!


25 March 2009

Went out with Meng Tsu and Puiying.
Meet up at Borders and we went for a movie.
We Watched Race to the Witch Mountain.
Overall a Good Movie. =)

Went Bowling.
The 2 guys lose to the woman.
Dammit.
How can she be so darn Geng.

Don't worry..
I believe i can win u!!
Some day.. xD

The only picture of three of us

Meet with Kah Hoong in the arcade.
Then KH and Pying left to Lot10 to meet up with Pyan.

Meng Tsu had to rush back to fetch his brother and neighbour back from school.
After fetching them home,
He fetched me home from his house. LoL.
I reached home 8pm.

When we were to fetched his brother,
We stucked in the traffic Jam,
From there onwards,
HUANG MENG TSU driving can be dangerous. LOL!
I won't forget how you stopped in the middle of the t Junction. Haha!
Where everyone looking at us.. LOL! xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!