**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Singapore!!! Weeee!! xD

I just get a Great News!!
For myself i think~ Haha!!

I'm going to Singapore!!

Going Singapore for WaterPolo Match with ACS Singapore~

ACS i think stand for Angola Chinese School of Singapore..

As Lim told me, They are good in it..
But at least we gonna try right??

Wakil sekolah or Wakil Negara?? haha! jk jk..

3days i'm gonna be there.. FULLY SPONSORED!!

We only Gonna play two match..
But we are staying for three days!!
Weee~~
Shopping!! Wakakakaka!! xD

I'm So happy bout it!!
Didn't think before i got this chance!!
Appreciate it!!

I think i will be leaving on May~
Far Way to go~ Hmmmm... T.T


Birthday ah Birthday~
A lonely Birthday~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!