**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, March 28, 2008

800m, My brother's Birthday!!

Told u i can't run for 800m...

1500m i can lar.. Cause longer distance and i think my breath longer..

Too bad they wrote my name in it dy...
What to do??

I thought of not going for it..
Budden macam tak baik..
Teacher also asking me to go..

My leg and waist also not well dy..

Leg cause injury since last few months..
Waist is because high jump.. Maybe not enough warm up for waist..

For Teacher, for Treacher, for my team, for my last year!!
I went!!

I tried my best dy, manage to get fourth..
Infront 3 also school team.. Sometimes memang unfair for school team to join.. Haihz..
No medal for me.. Hmmmm...

High Jump : Those who look down on me now are darn no face to face me..
I might be the shortest, but i'm juz too good for u all.. Wakakaka!! xD

At least i already tried my best..
I heard my friend say Treacher (My house, Dark Blue), are in second position now..
Cool man.. Never had this super high position before.. ^^


This prove that Treacher still got hope!! xD
Look out!! Thamboo!! Rodger!! LKY!! =)


Specially for my Love, Brother, Marcus Low...

Happy Birthday!!
May u have what u wish for la!! ^^
Dunno ape yg patut i say, Find a GF faster la..
As the horoscope say u will this year.. xD

Already get ur Golden Lock and Key...
Mom won't scold dy if got GF.. xD
Present of mine will be later GUA.. U know la..
Financial problems.. U still owe me money!! xD

Jahatkan saya?? lolx.. What to do~ Brothers!! xD

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!