**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Last Day of 16th!! End of Intevinsi!!

Fooooooo!!!!

Finally!!! End of Exam!! No more Stress for a short while?!

Watever~~ At least no need to tired up myself.. =)

After exam everyone planning to fly out from school..
No point to stay at school..

U know me~~
I don fly out from school once i'm in..
Never before.. Good leh me.. xD

Mostly Chinese also fly out dy..
I went form6 block to help out those senior in decorating the tent for Treacher..

The idea of them are not bad..
Compare to other house, we are not th worst.. ^^

Tomorrow!! 29th March!!
Sports Day!!! And the important day of mine!! haha!!
My Birthday!!

Still counting every seconds, will there any surprise awaits me..
tak de i think.. T.T

Will be helping out at the tent on the sports days..
Anyone wanna join are most welcome!! ^^

Dunno what to say as i kinda nervous?? lol..
Ciaoz!! Last year of 16th!! uhhh!!

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!