**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Friday, March 7, 2008

Bing Bong

I dunno wad to write actually..
Saje bang wad i wanna write..
Haha!! Sabar lar!! lolx..

Since i kinda long didn't blog dy..
And now i am free..
So i update a lil bit..
If not later kena scold by other saying din update. ^^

This whole week..
Form1 till 6 taking exams except form5..
The whole skol was like dead..

Look into the hall..
Form4 taking exam..
There will be no longer form4 there..
Form5 will take over..

Holidays here!!
Great? Don think so..
Form5 need to prepare for exam..
Teacher and parents all were saying u all gt extra time to study..
Then set target for ur marks..
Did they think of our activities and stuff during holidays??
I'm not gonna be Study maniac..

Another thing i don like, during holidays,
when ask someone out, and they say got tuition..
go die la.. No life ppl...
Can't have break de meh?? +.+
Forgive me if u are one of them..

Kinda lot's of activities going on during this holidays..
And the youth camp..
I don think i wanna go dy.. Haihz...
hope i don stress up myself..
Holidays babe.. Chill~~~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!