**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Thursday, March 27, 2008

SaRingan High Jump!!

Walao.. Saringan During exams..
No time to study than where still got time to train for saringan?!
School Administration Planning failed.. Darn them.. Hmmm...

Actually exam all students also know bout the question and answer..
Juz that copying answer only.. not test also..

Today went for Saringan - High Jump..

Only one event.. i don't think i want to run 800m..

There a lot Competitor this year lo!!
Compare to last year..
Blardy tall guy.. Somemore i injured my leg yday night.. Haihz..
I thought i gonna lose in the early round..

Manage to knockout them one by one..
Super Fun!! Haha!! Looking at those tall bastard fail i super happy~ xD
Got two wakil sekolah there... Aizat and sheng.

Last year i get bronze, this year i hope for improvement..
But with two school representative u know how big is the pressure??

It's a kinda lucky jump for me la..
When the height is about 1.50m, Mostly also knockout dy..
Left 4 of us.. I'm the shortest.. Wth?!

1.55m, only left me and sheng.. Confirm silver and Gold dy.. ^^
Bronze the school representative take..
Super Bangga i won the Tall School Representative of high jump!! xD

I lost to Sheng at the height of 1.63m.
His stupid style of katak jumping help him..
Dunno how the hell he did that.. Hmmm...

So i manage to get Silver Medal for high jump..
IMPROVEMENT..

Can la.. Counted kinda happy jor la..
But there's no more high jump in my life jor la maybe.. Hmmm.. T.T

Thanks for YeFei, Kar Yue, Kar Mun, Thong Piew for waiting for me.. lolxx..

Now Leg Pain, Muscle cramp.. lolx.. xD

Fun Fun.. Tomorrow 1.500m, 800m and substitute for 5000m.
All will be wondering why i join so much.. lolx..
I'm Long Distance runner!! haha!! xD

Exam can die.. xD

Wish me Luck!! Weee~~

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!