**N@m3 Of thE oWn3R**

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shabu Shabu!!

On my birthday night, my sis and my elder cousin sister gave me and brother who's birthday is on 27th march, just two days different from mine a threat.. They bring us to have Shabu Shabu for dinner..
But i think they wanted to have it more than me and my brother..
but anyway.. we Enjoyed it!! No need pay bills mar.. Wakaka!! xD

The Restoran name "Shabu Mix".
It's located at Wangsa Maju.. ^^

Here are some picture we took..
Scold my sister for her lousy photo taking..
Lot's of photo blurr.. Hmmm... T.T

Memories that will stay in my mind forever!!


Eat Till half way, my mom asked us to say "Cheese" =)
My brother, Me, My cousin sister


Our turn..
We took the camera and ask them to say "T"
But, My aunty tak kerjasama.. >.<"
My Sister, My Mom, My Aunty

Both of this is our cake..
Sponsor by the Owner of this Shabu Shabu Restoran..
It's small but it's really cute.. Love it.. xD


Brothers for Life!!
Our relationship are top class.. Haha!!
I can't remember the last time we fight..
He's handsome and cool.. Still single.. Anyone?! Haha! xD

Sometimes Geram him when i ask him to fetch me and he ignore me!!
But nvm la.. Later i can drive i don't need that anymore.. Hahaha!!
I ain't evil okay?!
Think again..

Nicholas are Great!! Weee!! xD

Okay la.. i also dunno wat to write dy..
Maybe i cont next time..
Or another title ba.. H3h3!!

Tatah!! Bibibibibibibbibibibibibibi!! ^^

No comments:

Leave me a comment or anything.. ^.^"

Hi hi, i am Nicholas here!!